There are no dumb questions! If you can't find your answer on this page you can contact Student Services for more information.
Director of Student Life
1. Each student is asked to complete a housing card after we receive the initial admission deposit. The responses on the cards are reviewed and students are placed accordingly. We do try to give students their preference of residence hall, but sometimes this is not possible.
2. De Dominicis dining hall is located on the second floor of the Campus Center. Visit the Campus Life tab on myAlbertus for hours of operations and menus.
4. Many of our students do have their cars on campus. Residents are required to register their car with Student Services and must have an AMC parking sticker in their back window. Parking availability near the residence halls varies – some have a great deal of space while others do not.
5. Located in the Campus Center room 203 across from the Dining Hall on the second floor, is the Albertus Health Center. This clinic is staffed Monday through Friday during the day as well as some evenings:
Friday by appointment only
The Clinic is free of charge. Albertus requires all full time students be covered under the college health insurance plan. Your card will be issued to you at the start of the year. This card works in conjunction with any other health insurance you may have. This card is helpful when you need to have a prescription filled or require outside medical attention.
6. The Mailroom is located on the First Floor of the Campus Center. You will be assigned a box number - just go to the mailroom and pick up your key. Many times throughout the week announcements and other important information are placed in the boxes, so check them daily!
7. The Bookstore is located in the Campus Center. Check the Student Resources Tab on myAlbertus for their hours. Not only does the Bookstore carry all the books you will need, they also carry AMC T-shirts, sweatshirts, cards, notebooks, pens, pencils, and mugs as well as snacks, beverages, laundry detergent, soap and shampoo.
8. The House of Bollstadt (HOB) is where many of our students like to “hang out” between classes and after meals. The HOB is located on the first floor of the Campus Center and has a billiards table, air hockey table, ping-pong table and a large screen TV. In the evenings, the HOB is open and many of our activities are held there throughout the year. Also, the Common Ground is the place to get a cup of coffee and study inbetween classes. Common Ground has 4 computers available to all students, as well as wireless internet access.
10. Your Resident Assistant is there to help you with all parts of residential life and life at AMC. Every house/floor has an RA. They are students who have been chosen to be responsible for the safe operation of the residence halls. They have gone through intensive training before your arrival and can help you become accustomed to Residence Hall Life. RA’s will let you know what is and is not allowed in the halls and will keep you informed of activities happening on campus.